English Teachers on TpT Come Together for American Author, Harper Lee

I remember the very first time I read Harper Lee’s “To Kill a Mockingbird.” I was in tenth grade, and I immediately fell in love with it. I fell in love all over again with the classic American novel the first time I read the book as a teacher. And now, as I read the novel as a parent, I’ve gained a whole new love, appreciation, and respect for everything this novel is and everything it stands for.

Several months ago, you can only imagine how delighted I was to read that Harper Lee would soon be publishing another novel –and that it was tied to Mockingbird. I was giddy with excitement. And today, the eve of the novel’s publication, it feels like Christmas Eve.

My book is preordered on Amazon, and I can guarantee you that every.single.time I hear a truck driving through my neighborhood my heart rate will increase in anticipation of its delivery!

To celebrate Harper Lee’s new novel, “Go Set a Watchman,” several English teachers on TpT came together to throw a sale, and you can save up to 20%. My entire store will be on sale tomorrow (20% off) to commemorate this glorious day!


To see other stores participating in this sale, visit this link: Study All Knight blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment